Skin Care & MedSpa
Biologique Recherche methodology starts with a unique skin assessment which then determines the customized facial best suited for the client’s skin and life-style. Next follows the Initialization Stage. During this stage, the epidermis is thoroughly cleansed, its pH balanced, it is gently exfoliated.
Products used: Cleansing Milk, Lotion (toner), Mask.
The next stage is Treatment Stage. This stage is the most active portion of the skin care process. The products used contain high concentrations of botanical, marine, and biological extracts to balance, hydrate and revitalize the skin.
Products used: Quintessential Serum, Target Serum, Cream, Finishing Serum.
We are now offering medspa services provided by Ciaravino Total Beauty. Under the guidance of our Medical Director, Michael Ciaravino, MD, our aesthetic nurse performs a variety of treatments to help you look younger and more beautiful.
- Botox $14/unit
- Dysport $5/unit
- Dermal Fillers | Lip augmentation $650+
- Juvederm Ultra
- Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Restylane Refyne
- Restylane Defyne
- Restylane Silk
- Restylane Lyft
- Kybella $600
- Sculptra $800+
- Vitamin Therapy Injections $25/shot Package of 3 $65
- Methycobalamin (B12)
- Dexapanthenol (B5)
- Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate (B6)
Nurse Injector- Braidee Ireland, RN
"Braidee has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and has been an Emergency Department Registered Nurse for 4 years here in Houston. Braidee is certified by The Texas Laser Institute in aesthetics, specifically Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, Kybella and Sculptra, as well as other advanced techniques. Braidee is a confident injector that listens to her patient’s goals.
She achieves their desired looks by using her artistic and aesthetic eye to give them the confidence they are wanting to achieve. She uses her experience as an ER nurse in her aesthetic practice by bringing a great deal of anatomical knowledge and calm nature to her clients, enhancing natural beauty in a comfortable and professional environment. Braidee is very passionate about health and fitness and enjoys traveling in her free time".
What is Kybella?
Kybella is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells in the treatment area under the chin to improve your profile.
- The active ingredient in Kybella is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the chin, Kybella destroys fat cells, and once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat.
IV Therapy Injections
BOOST • HYDRATE • REVITALIZE
- Skin brightening, tissue, and cell regeneration
- Boost immune system
- The easiest form of B12 for the body to use for health maintenance
- Increases production of red blood cells
- Boost metabolism and energy
- Boost and converts food into energy sources by breaking down fats, cholesterol, and carbohydrates
- Boost immune system
Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate (B6)
- Cellular level muscle growth and repair
- Mood and sleep regulation